« Home 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

No pun intended.

Whenever I used to think that my other Blog was full of shit, I knew I wanted one more Blog full of shit. So I thought why not start another one and target something full of shit.

And so I started this Blog on India, so that I can rant about the things that I don’t like about India and more things I won’t like about India.    

Of course all the content of this Blog is to be taken in a positive way and if anyone is offended by the likeness of India and shit, join the gang; I was the first member of it.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

Who Am I ?

  • I'm Sandesh S. Deshmukh
  • From Navi Mumbai, Maharastra, India
My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Friendly Blogs

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates